RH, SouthamptonPosted on JULY 17, 2015 at 6:47 pm
I have suffered from tonsil stones for years, it’s caused by my post nasal drip and the food that collects and gets stuck in my tonsil pits. I have tried other products and liked them but found that for the best results I had to use a few products from the range which can be costly. After trying ProFresh for the first time, the taste had a hint of chlorine to it but the fact I could brush my teeth AFTER using the mouth wash meant I got rid of the mild chlorine taste. I liked the “cleansed” sensation I had in my mouth afterwards. Now after using the product for a week my mouth feels cleaner and a tonsil stone which came free today seemed different in texture, more softer. Am going to continue using ProFresh to see if it can stop my tonsil stones altogether.