National Toothache Day 2016Posted on FEBRUARY 8, 2016 at 10:49 am
Toothache is a much less common occurrence than it used to be but there is still more we can do to prevent problems and your oral hygiene routine at home is vital.
National Toothache Day is not about promoting toothache it’s about preventing it in the first place. This is what you can do at home:
- Stock up on everything needed to keep your teeth clean and healthy, this includes a good quality toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash and dental floss.
- Take a good look at your diet to see if you can improve it by eliminating or reducing sugar or acidic drinks
- Try out a new and more effective brushing technique
- Make sure you see your dentist regularly
- Teach your children how to brush properly.